Manufactured in Italy, the Z2 contemporary reception desk is minimalist in design and maximum in effect. Eye-catching smooth, clean lines and simplistic layout help create that all-important positive and professional first impression. Provided in a choice of colours to best suit your surroundings with optional LED back lighting to bring sophistication, elegance and a warm, welcoming reception area.
Offered in a choice of three widths - 246, 286 and 326cm, the Z2 reception desk is finished with matt, scratch resistant, non-reflective, easy-wipe melamine and a choice of either a melamine or lacquered upper module finish.
Z2 main reception desk unit with one front and two side panels measuring 25mm in thickness with 1.5 mm ABS edging. The interior desktops are 30mm in thickness with 1.5mm ABS edging for user comfort. Height adjustable feet for these uneven floors. Main desk finish in either Canaletto Walnut, Wenge or White.
Optional cable management extras:
- Flip-top cable ports
- PVC horizontal cable tray (available in three widths)
- Vertical ABS cable trays (W:8 x D:4 x H:74cm).
Stylish front upper module, 30mm in thickness with 2mm ABS edging. Provides a striking contrast to the main desk and is offered in a choice of 17 colours.
Melamine:- Canaletto Walnut, Wenge or White
Lacquered: Beige RAL1019, Green RAL6013, Light Grey RAL7004, Dark Grey RAL7022, Orange RAL2000 normal lead time.
Laquered finishes on a 6-8 week lead time: White RAL9003, Beige Grey RAL 7006, Grey White RAL9002, Silk Grey RAL7044, Golden Yellow RAL1004, Grey Brown RAL8019, Purple Red RAL3004, Telegrey 4 RAL7047, Pigeon Blue RAL5014, Violet Blue RAL5000, Sapphire Blue RAL5003 and Traffic Black RAL9017.
If selecting a lacquered finish, please select the lacquered option from the width drop down menu.
LED lighting will enhance the appearance of your reception desk whilst creating a warm welcoming glow.
- Option One: LED strip lights with on/off switch, can be placed at the front, between the upper module and the desk to illuminate the front of the reception desk.
- Option Two: LED strip lights with a soft-touch switch can be placed on the underside of the counter top to illuminate the desk area.
- Option Three: LED strip lights can be supplied for both areas at a competitive price.
Free delivery and on-site installation (UK Mainland*)
Made-to-order product, please refer to our Terms & Conditions